Lil Kim wasn't virtually to sit by and allow Eve namedrop her on The Talk without a proper response.

The two female person rap veterans are all the same friends, according to Kimmy Blanco, despite some recent statement from Eve on her evidence The Talk. The erstwhile Ruff Ryder rapper is a co-host on the CBS daily prove and she often used her platform to talk over what's happening in hip hop currently. In this segment in question, she details her early days in the music business where she was a big fan of Lil Kim who was already an established rapper.

"When I first started in the business, I'd been a big, large giant fan of Lil Kim," she said. "And I just idea that there was this sisterhood in the music business, so I would run up to her and be like, 'Oh my god Kim, oh my god, hey girl I love you and then much. I just got signed, could you lot please be on my anthology?' and whatever, and she'd simply look at me, like, 'Uh uh. Yeah. Ok."

Eve says she and then decided to stop going up to her, just at the time she just didn't think Lil Kim hated her. Kimmy has since responded on Twitter saying that she is not the bad guy everyone making her out to exist. "Why exercise you girls always do this to me? Trying to brand me out to be the bad guy?I don't recollect it that mode at all [Eve] is my girl that's my baby y'all.We are not fighting.Nosotros are real friends.Nosotros can have this debate and still cuddle on the burrow and watch a motion-picture show 2gether," Lil Kim Tweeted, while telling Eve that she would love for a chance to come on her show to explain what went downward.